It is the students responsibility to be knowledgeable of MPLCS terms and conditions.
Payment for any of our services will be deemed as acceptance of all our terms and conditions.
At MPLCS we consider the importance of being in contact with accents of the language studied in order to be prepared for the "real" language experience. Therefore MPLCS courses are taught by native speaking teachers coming from various Regions or Countries.
Terms of Enrolment
- The full fee must be paid at least two weeks prior to the commencement of your course. Casual lessons excepted.
- Your enrolment is confirmed ONLY once we have received the full fee payment.
- Payments are accepted online via PayPal.
- For credit card payment please call 0401 332 230.
- Must be booked one week in advance.
Private Lessons Rules
- Cancellations or changing of lesson times must be advised not less than 12 hours prior.
- One cancellation only per each 10 lessons is accepted.
- Nil notification of cancellation/change will result in the lesson/tuition fee being forfeited/lost.
- Cancellations or changes due to EXCEPTIONAL unforeseen events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- “No Shows” will be deemed as cancellations and therefore will result in the lesson/tuition fee being forfeited.
- Cancellations/changes must be communicated via SMS or a phone call (message must be left if call is unanswered).
- E-Mail cancellations/changes will not be accepted
- Full payment of lessons is expected before commencement of tuition.
At MPLCS we believe that quality is more important than quantity, therefore all foreign language courses are designed for small groups between 3 and 8 students.
Group Lessons Rules
- The courses for groups will be run after the 3rd student enrolment.
- Full payment is required prior to course commencement.
- Cancellation due to exceptional unforeseen events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- "No Show"will be deemed as cancellation and therefore will result in the lesson fee being forfeited.
- Non attendance must be communicated via SMS or a phone call (message must be left if call is unanswered).
- The school recommended books and studying material may need to be purchased, depending on your level.
- Must be paid before finishing the last lesson.
- No refunds will be issued after the commencement of a course.
- Written notification is required at least 10 working days prior to course commencement.
- Once a Credit note is issued, it cannot then be exchanged for a refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
- Missed classes are not refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel or change times, dates, fees, location and tutors if required.
When you make payment to MPLCS you are acknowledging and accepting MPLCS terms and conditions.